Who-Live in Houston 1975 DVD

Bruce bkawak at chartertn.net
Sat Jul 7 21:11:44 CDT 2007

> Schrade cynically said:
>

> http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/3350896/The-Who-Live-in-Houston-Texas-1975/Pr
> oduct.html
>

>> Somebody on the Lerner board stated that this particular website deals
>> in unauthorized as well as authorized releases.  I doubt very much that
>> an "official" Houston '75 DVD is coming out.
>

> Actually, this does look like a real release.

Really, it looks like a bootleg to me. The cover is a B&W photo from 1967
superimposed on a Unoin Jack.

> Play.com is a reputable company.  I would doubt they would really be
> dealing
> in bootlegs.
>
> Plus, this same DVD is on Amazon.co.uk
>
> This looks official.  (Woo-hoo!, by the way)

Looks can be deceiving. This thing looks, sounds, and smells like a bootleg
because it is one.

> This looks like a great concert from a great era.  I'm buying.

Why would you pay for something that you can get for free?  This is easily
picked up via torrent with extras:
http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=38394&highlight=who+houston

Bruce