Who-Live in Houston 1975 DVD

Jim M nakedi at comcast.net
Sat Jul 7 10:01:01 CDT 2007

----- Original Message ----- From: "Martin Bailey"

> Actually, this does look like a real release.
>
> Play.com is a reputable company.  I would doubt they would really be
> dealing
> in bootlegs.
>
> Plus, this same DVD is on Amazon.co.uk
>
> This looks official.  (Woo-hoo!, by the way)

OK, someone must know what the story is with this.  I did a google search on
the product ID number (B000P12JEE) and got several hits.  One site claims to
be selling a region free version for 10 Euros.

I'm going to *guess* this is a semi official release, without the blessing
of the band (hence the lack of marketing).  Sort of like the original Vegas
Job DVD.

Jim M