White Stripes - Icky Thump (Little Who)

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Tue Jul 3 17:18:11 CDT 2007

In a message dated 7/3/2007 6:13:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mbailey at netsolcq.com writes:

> With previous White Stripes albums, I've found that I really like 2 or 3
> songs, and (almost) hated the rest. Got bored of the albums very quickly.

you didn't like "white blood cells"? I did. great one.  still didn't get
"icky thump" yet, but BELIEVE me, it hasn't left my mind. ha.  I heard "conquest"
on Little stevie's show this past sunday. sounds good. like mariachi or
somethin'. and I agreed with steve when he said he's constantly amazed by how
"insane" Jack white is. or sometin' like that. ha!