Atlanta Encore

Scott Keller shkeller55 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 3 23:43:08 CST 2007

Oh, got it.  Yeah, I ordered both the DVD and the CDs.  I thought you guys meant there were even more CDs in some special packages.  Hopefully mine will come soon.  Thanks,

  Scott

Bruce <bkawak at chartertn.net> wrote:
  > Hmm... I wonder when mine will arrive. I ordered them about a week after
> the show. My mailman is like Cliff Claven so who knows when the stuff
> will show up.

Cliff took the day off to watch The Who DVD of the concert he went to last
Nov. :) I ordered mine on Dec 10 and chose the cheapest postage rate.

> I don't remember seeing an option for extra CDs though. What's supposed
> to be on them?

The audio of the concert. You can buy either 2CD, a DVD or a combo pack of
the 2CD/DVD. I bought the combo pack, which you get a small discount.

Bruce