Atlanta Encore

Scott Keller shkeller55 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 3 21:28:47 CST 2007

Hmm...  I wonder when mine will arrive.  I ordered them about a week after the show.  My mailman is like Cliff Claven so who knows when the stuff will show up.

  I don't remember seeing an option for extra CDs though.  What's supposed to be on them?

  Scott

TJLY99 at aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 1/3/2007 7:02:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bkawak at chartertn.net writes:

> Yes, but I haven't listened to them yet. I didn't get them as an "extra," I
>
> paid for them. Are you saying they sent you the CDs without you ordering
> them?
>
> Bruce