dumb atlanta question but..

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Wed Jan 3 20:41:36 CST 2007

In a message dated 1/3/2007 9:38:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bkawak at chartertn.net writes:

> >> How about a show listed as Philadelphia where the venue is actually in
> New
> >> Jersey. :)
>
> >> It's real fun when you collect shows or do concert research.  You have to
>
> >> know Philadelphia, PA and Camden, NJ are the same concert. Then you have
> >> things like Largo, Landover, and Washington DC, all the same place.

very true.  I was in camden myself and noticed that the bridge that connects
new Jersey to philly wasn't that far away. it was off in the distance
actually. very visible. but still, it was in camden, a place that was recently dubbed
"the most dangerous place in america". eat THAT harlem! ; )