Atlanta Encore

mstarc9 at aol.com mstarc9 at aol.com
Wed Jan 3 19:46:10 CST 2007

I compare myself and what I witnessed and how I described it at the time as something similar to those who described what they thought they saw at the Doors Miami concert in 1969! :)
Ok,so I was a little drunk that night. Yeah,it was cool.
Anyway,thanks for the review Bruce.It was great seeing you again!

Marc