Atlanta Encore

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Wed Jan 3 17:58:13 CST 2007

My brother,Marc,tends to exaggerate(sp?) things hahaha!! It was cool though
wasn't it,Bruce?

In a message dated 1/3/2007 6:03:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bkawak at chartertn.net writes:
I got the Atlanta encore discs today.  First off I think some people need to
check their definition of "knee slide". :)  If you're looking for the epic
slide in TKAA you will disappointed.  After the "Then I'll get on my knees and
pray. We don't get fooled again." line Pete says "and I pray".  He walks across
the stage drops to one knee, clasps his hands (like he's praying) and gets up.