Pete Townshend (who he?) - Prologue / setlist

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Tue Feb 27 19:16:57 PST 2007

In a message dated 2/27/2007 10:08:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
schrade at akrobiz.com writes:

> didn't say he *lied.*

didn't say you did. I was responding to everyone's reaction in general.

>> C]onsiderable research indicates that our memories can change.
>> We can even create new memories for events that never actually
>> happened!

scary considering that in interviews, pete tends to change some aspects of
stories he's told before and/or completely change the story altogether. example:
how his hearing got damaged.    but like kevin said, it's highly doubtful
he'll tell this story if it didn't happen due to his life and career on the line
basically.