So Much Stuff I couldn't possible Sum it all up in One Subject Line

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Tue Feb 27 11:38:52 PST 2007

>Martin Bailey
>So Much Stuff I couldn't possible Sum it all up in One Subject Line
>
>Kevin then said:
>> Sad to see Relay off the set already.  Hope it returns.
>> Sad to see Mike Post Theme dropped
>
>What show are you referring to?  Both songs were played in Reno.  Have
I missed a show / setlist somewhere since then?

Longliverock.org
Fresno, CA
Here's the set list posted:

I Can't Explain
The Seeker
Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere
Fragments
Who Are You
Behind Blue Eyes
Real Good Looking Boy
Sound Round
Pick Up The Peace
Endless Wire
We Got A Hit
They Made My Dreams Come True
Mirror Door
Baba O' Riley
Eminence Front
Man In The Purple Dress
Black Widows Eyes
You Better You Bet
My Generation / Cry If You Want
Won't Get Fooled Again

Encore:

Pinball Wizard
Amazing Journey
Sparks
See Me Feel Me
Listening To You
Tea and Theatre

Still waiting for reports from Long Beach (last night), and then Phoenix
is tomorrow.
Sounds like they're back up to full steam after a "warm up" in Reno.

>Relay is nice, but I can live without it.  There's better songs to be
heard.

True.  But, it's different!  :-)

>I doubt Mike Post Theme is "dropped" as such.

Temporarily at least.

>They played 11 Endless Wire songs the other night - they've got to draw
the line somewhere.  I'm sure this song will get >rotated in and out of
the setlist during the rest of the tour.

Agreed.

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: