Pete Townshend (who he?) - Prologue

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Tue Feb 27 11:29:51 PST 2007

>Alan McKendree
>Pete Townshend (who he?) - Prologue
>
>My assumption is that this was done by either his "clinically insane"
>grandmother or one of the boyfriends that came over while he was in
>her care

That's how I took it as well.

> (probably the former, as it seems unlikely that some
>boyfriend would be involved in this kind of "bathing" activity).

Actually, I imagined the later, as the level of violence seemed more of
a masculine thing than a sick grandmother.
Plus, at 6, I don't believe I would have let my grandmother
person-handle me that way.
I would have been swinging at her wrinkly ass!
Add to that how Pete eluded to his grandmum's male friends in previous
discussions around his abuse.

>Fascinating reading.  Yet even now, I wonder how much of it is
>precisely true.

I have to take him at his word on this stuff.
Too much damage to his own personal family if any of it isn't true.
I would imagine that he's being particularly careful in that regard.

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: