My Generation named best teen anthem

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsolcq.com
Tue Feb 27 06:47:43 PST 2007

Regarding this:

Jim M said:
> Yeah, that would have been my second choice!

Yeah, that line made me laugh too.

But seriously, what would your second choice be?

Summertime Blues?

Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit?

Radiohead's Creep?

-MB

All currently agreed CQ Systems Ltd Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSolCQ (CQ Systems Ltd trading as NetSolCQ). Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE West Sussex England. Registered in England No 1998080. VAT:826611533