Feedback on my Memoirs

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsolcq.com
Tue Feb 27 05:55:29 PST 2007

Looks like we'll soon be able to comment on Pete's autobiography ( / work of fiction, if you're cynical like Alan).

Sounds like a convoluted way of doing it, but if that's what it takes...

Has anyone else noticed that Pete seems to be posting a LOT more diary entries since moving to the blogspot?  Presumably it's an easier process for him now.  Can only be a good thing though.

-MB

from http://www.petetownshend-whohe.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

On Blogger (unless someone knows different) I can only have comments on every single entry. I don't think that's a good idea. I only really want comments on the entries for the memoirs. So I'm going to create a parallel Blog that displays only the Memoir excerpts. Then you can comment away to your hearts content. The comments will be moderated.

I'm shattered after a show at the moment, so I'll try and do this tomorrow.
posted by Pete Townshend at 12:21 AM <http://petetownshend-whohe.blogspot.com/2007/02/feedback-on-my-memoirs.html>  <http://www2.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=36489831&postID=7747172618828047165>

All currently agreed CQ Systems Ltd Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSolCQ (CQ Systems Ltd trading as NetSolCQ). Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE West Sussex England. Registered in England No 1998080. VAT:826611533