Britney and a Purple Dress

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsolcq.com
Tue Feb 27 05:50:58 PST 2007

from http://www.petetownshend-whohe.blogspot.com/

Dedicated Man In A Purple Dress to Britney in Long Beach. I said, 'Let's not be too quick to judge'. Roger said 'Britney? Britney who?' Like, Roger! Pullease...... read the paper.

Just heard she's gone back into rehab. Pray for the babe. This is a tough business when you have a down period - she sometimes has over one hundred cars following her, every one with a camera geek in it.

Tonight's show? My feet hurt. I gashed my hand. My fingertips hurt (my guitar strings felt too heavy). I'm happy. I must like pain.
posted by Pete Townshend at 12:07 AM <http://petetownshend-whohe.blogspot.com/2007/02/britney-and-purple-dress.html>  <http://www2.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=36489831&postID=536132659432239125>

All currently agreed CQ Systems Ltd Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSolCQ (CQ Systems Ltd trading as NetSolCQ). Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE West Sussex England. Registered in England No 1998080. VAT:826611533