Pete Townshend (who he?) - Prologue

Alan McKendree amck at thenetdr.com
Mon Feb 26 20:41:02 PST 2007

> From: "Kevin and Tania O'Neal" <kevinandt at gmavt.net>
> Date: February 26, 2007 8:48:46 PM CST
>
> I have an almost 5yo boy.
> It's too damn vivid for me.
> I could easily kill a man (at minimum beat him very close to death)
> for putting my kid through what Pete wrote.

My assumption is that this was done by either his "clinically insane"
grandmother or one of the boyfriends that came over while he was in
her care (probably the former, as it seems unlikely that some
boyfriend would be involved in this kind of "bathing" activity).

Fascinating reading.  Yet even now, I wonder how much of it is
precisely true.

Cheers,
Alan McKendree
Townshend, 1967