PLEASE REMOVE THIS POST

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Mon Feb 26 11:26:17 PST 2007

Hello Martin,

Can you please remove this post.I accidently listed Nicola Joss(Pete's
assistant) email addy
and it got back to her that I did and she asked me to have it removed.Thanks
in advance.

'Mike

lowgens02 at aol.com

Lauren from Relayers heard a message on her voice mail of Simon singing 'Sex
Change' and
believed that it may of been of him at Fresno so I quickly emailed Pete's
assistant Nicola
Joss and got it confirmed.Damn,how cool is that?!?