Setlist

sroundtable at aol.com sroundtable at aol.com
Sun Feb 25 02:38:35 CST 2007

Well, The Who won't be getting any money from old Mc in the states.  Given that setlist, I'm shooting for Glastonbury in my first trip out of the United States.  Anyone interested in making it a group adventure?  It seems the band varies the setlists more in Europe for some reason.  They need to rotate the new songs each night to make room for other material, like some Quad, WBN, maybe throw in I'm Free to the Tommy encore.  And where is the best song from Endless Wire, It's not Enough?  It's a bit disillusioning.

Mc

PS- I likely will be heading to see Billy Joel here in New Orleans Mar. 6