Rolling Stone and Jon on ITA New York

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Fri Feb 23 13:05:23 CST 2007

>Imonecmw
>Rolling Stone and Jon on ITA New York
>
>Well, *that* was entertaining.

And is it just me, or does Jon eat more steak than all of us
combined???!!!
The boy must be protein deprived!

;-)

Thanks for the review, Jon.
You both still planning on attending the show in DC?

I've got the link to the Irish Pub near the venue where Who Nutters will
be gathering (thanks Mike S.).
I can already hear Stu in MD licking his lips in anticipation of a good
Guinness.

"Brilliant!"

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: