VH1 Classic Concert Series

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Thu Feb 22 00:23:59 CST 2007

In a message dated 2/21/2007 11:50:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nakedi at comcast.net writes:

> I was watching a show on VH1 Classic and they had a commercial for their
> Classic Concert series.  There was a brief shot of Pete windmilling away.  Does
> anyone know what Who concert is featured in the series or when it will be
> aired?  From Pete's appearance it looked like a 2000 show, so I'm guessing RAH.

yes, it's the albert hall 2000 show, which they aired a few times like a few
years ago. might've been the first concert they aired on the channel.  but it
dosen't stop them from using the clip to promote their "amazing" concert
specials, all wonderfully edited down to a measley fine 60 minutes with additional
commercial breaks.