45-69?

Christopher Cappiello cdowdcappiello at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 11:13:07 CST 2007

Jim M <nakedi at comcast.net> wrote:  I just noticed this at the top of Pete's blog (http://www.petetownshend-whohe.blogspot.com/)...

"Featuring excerpts from my forthcoming memoirs. Book One - 1945-1969; and current matters including occasional fictions."

Does that mean we're going to get 1 book that only covers up to 1969, with the suggestion that more will follow?

  In one of his blog entries on that page he explains that this first installment of his biography goes up through the press launch of "Tommy" in London -- presumably ending with him and the band on the threshold of international fame [my words, not his].