pete townshend - (who he?)

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsolcq.com
Mon Feb 19 05:01:07 CST 2007

> then you just get redirected to his new blog here:
>
> <http://www.petetownshend-whohe.blogspot.com/>

There's a lot more up there today, as well.  Attic Jam links, Quad stage show photos, etc.

At first I thought this blog was a great idea; the blog made it look like readers can post comments against Pete's diary entries.  Under his "Arrival" blog was a "0 Comments" link.

I tried frantically to post a comment last night, which involved setting up a Google account, setting up a new blog, etc.  I was really excited at being the first person to comment on his new blog.  I wrote a short (drunken) comment about how cool it was that we can post comments against his diary entries, and how it's great to now have a two-way conversation with fans, and how he should keep striving towards the Lifehouse ideal.

But whatever I tried, I couldn't post my comment against his blog.  Comments were only allowed from "Team Members".  Bah.

And today, the "0 Comments" link has disappeared altogether.  Bah.  Such a shame - a wasted opportunity.

-MB

All currently agreed CQ Systems Ltd Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSolCQ (CQ Systems Ltd trading as NetSolCQ). Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE West Sussex England. Registered in England No 1998080. VAT:826611533