The Who is alive with teens

Johanna Johnson jmljohnson3 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 20:14:30 CST 2007

While driving down the street in my apartments, a 3 teenage boys literally jump in front of my car so I'll stop.

  The one with the long hair says "I learned to play Pinball Wizard and Acid Queen on my guitar, will you be home tonight so I can come over and play them for you?"

  Who says that the youth of today is going nowhere!?

  The thought just occurred to me.  I wonder if it is just an excuse to come over and see my lovely 15 year old daughter??

  That is one reason I no longer have time to hang out alot on Who lists, like the old days.  3 teens in the house (plus all their friends) makes things very interesting and you can't let your guard down for minute.

  ;-)

  Johanna