Keith Moon - The Classic Interviews and The Monkees

LENONO68 at aol.com LENONO68 at aol.com
Tue Feb 13 23:35:02 CST 2007

This cd should be entertaining. I never really heard Keith give a boring
interview.

The Monkees Pices album mentioned here is very good. A long way from the
bubblegum stuff on their first couple albums with the exception of a couple Davy
songs.

Matt

In a message dated 2/4/2007 4:27:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,