Who Are You - movie trailer

Joe Lewinski lewinski at icanon.com
Sun Feb 11 20:15:27 CST 2007

Hello,

Saw a movie trailer for a new Richard Gere film in which he
fabricates correspondence with Howard Hughs or some relative
of Hughs.  Throughout the trailer is Who Are You playing in the
foreground.     I began to think, "the studios are really into the Who,
because their songs sell to boomer crowd.   No, it's more than that.
Who songs tell a story by themselves, but are mailable enough to
apply to loads of stories.    The Who are hot property, indeed, and
Townshend is the master of building suspense."

I felt like I was listening to this song for the first time during this
trailer.   I felt the same way 3 weeks ago watching the trailer for
Love Reign Over Me and hearing the great cover that Pearl Jam
did - especially the opening piano chords.

Joe in Philly  -  Who fan all over again!