damn the torpedoes

Jim M nakedi at comcast.net
Sat Feb 10 13:17:02 CST 2007

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan McKendree"

> It's only us hardcore 1% who even know the sets are different.  They will
> probably
> lose some of that 1% who might otherwise have seen multiple shows,
> but that's life.

If they weren't playing so many new songs, I'd have a major problem with
that rationale.  I think the "hardcore 1%" are important enough to the
success of the band that we deserve some consideration.  And, we're getting
it in the number of new songs they've played on this tour.  How many people
would have predicted that?  However, if I had my choice I'd pick a little
variety even if it meant fewer new songs.  But, that's just my preference.

Jim M