SOS Concert

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Fri Feb 9 22:30:12 CST 2007

I guess it's no different from people who drove their gas guzzlers to see
that al gore movie and the electricity that was used up to project it onto the
screens.

if this concert were to happen, they'd probably have rules to use only hybrid
vehicles and aircrafts, and maybe ceramic coffee mugs. and if they do use
plastic to maybe put it in a recycle can.  it'll be a good way to promote the use
of these energy sources. and I already mentioned that they could solar power
for the lights and maybe even the electricity for the guitars and mics and
whatnot.  as far as where the money goes.. well, could it be free like "Live 8"
was?