SOS Concert

Stephen Fairbairn seeker at elkvalley.net
Fri Feb 9 19:16:00 CST 2007

At the risk of being destroyed....

And before I get any more information that might inform my opinion...

Let's guess how much fossil fuel will be spent to fly all those
performers (and drive) and their gear, and provide the power for all
those TV's and pieces of equipment, and all those plastic cups and so
on...yeah, right ...

We can all pretend to do something, like 'raise awareness' but
really, no imp[ac on our own place in the scheme of things eh?

And who makes money, and who spends the money, and who really benefits.?

Cynically yours,

Steve in Canada.