damn the torpedoes

Kevin and Tania O'Neal kevinandt at gmavt.net
Thu Feb 8 20:46:03 CST 2007

>Toby Elwin
>Who Numbers Game
>
>Lights and video screens be damned.  Don't use the video screens if the
>synchs are out or new videos are expected.  They >did not use video screens
>when they were considered the greatest live rock and roll band in the
>world - Damn it!

Yeah, I'm with you.
It can't be *that* hard to insert something different to accommodate a
change.
How many bands out there tour for a year on the same songs night after
night?
Wouldn't that get tedious to the musicians?

It's getting tedious to the fans.
A surprise or two, every few shows isn't too much to ask.

Oh...

That said, I'm looking forward to seeing them next month.

Kevin in VT