Who By Numbers Game!

Jake Marini jkmarini at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 5 13:57:58 CST 2007

It's a slow work day, so I'll play along.  Someone beat me to my favo(u)rite
one -- the 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 at the beginning of "Slip Kid".  And I get the
digest version, so some of these may have already been claimed...

What about: "Meanwhile it's getting late at TEN o'clock" or "Then a 20-inch
cymbal fell and cut the lamps."

Or: "I tried to find the key to 50 MILLION fables"

Or: "Got a feeling 21 is gonna be a good year"

Or:  "Saw a man about 50 or so..."

Or:  "Sixteen stitches put her right and her dad said 'Don't say I didn't
warn ya'."

Or:   Excepting ONE note...

best,
Jake