Who By Numbers Game!

Imonecmw at aol.com Imonecmw at aol.com
Mon Feb 5 12:01:49 CST 2007

Well, since Kevin  named a bunch, so will I.  One kept leading to another!  I
can't get  Cell Number 7 out of my head, but that one won't work.  Cool to
see Chris representing the underrated Little Billy.  And Mike S., the
count-off in Slipkid was brilliant!

Cynthia

I Can't Reach You - I'm a million  years past you, a million years behind you
too, a thousand miles up in the air,  a trillion times I've seen you there

SMFM/Listening To You - Right  behind you I see the millions

Song is Over - Even if it takes a  million years

Pure & Easy - A million people  cheering

Glow Girl - 7 pairs of shoes; a million little  laughs

Join Together - There's a million ways to  laugh

Daily Records - We've had some years of hate, and now we're  in the eights

The Quiet One - It only takes two words to blow you  away

Acid Queen - Just  give me one night

Now I'm A Farmer - 100 miles square of land;  60,000 bucks

Cache Cache - slept for a hundred  hours

Bell Boy - a hundred faces

Whiskey Man - Two men  in white collected me two days ago

It's Not True - I haven't got 11  kids

Amazing Journey - 10 years old with thoughts as  bold...

My Wife - So I can look after number one

How  Can You Do It Alone - A man about 50 or so

Sea and Sand - I should  have split home at 15

Did You Steal My Money *AND* Sally Simpson -  16 stitches