The numbers game....

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Mon Feb 5 08:44:17 CST 2007

Bargain:  One and One don't make two....one and one make one!
Water: <paraphrase> not one of us here who'd say no to somebody's
daughter.'  (can't remember that line exactly....<hangs head in shame>).
Slip kid.......'soldier at 13" ", "second generation"  "soldier at 63"
Sally Simpson....."she arrived at 6 and the place was jumping
(swinging?)"
Eminence Front...."The 1 shines.....and people forget."
1921: "Got a feeling 21 is gonna be a good year..."   "so ya think 21 is
gonna be a good year?"
Bell boy: "I used to follow you back in '63"
Early Morning Cold Taxi: "3:36"  (and it's cold in VT!!!!!!!!)
Who Are You:  "Eleven Hours in a Tin Pan....."
Why Did I Fall for That:  "Four minutes to midnight on a sunny day."
One at a Time:  "One at a time....."

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: