Boston 2 and remedies....

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Mon Feb 5 07:34:37 CST 2007

>From: JOELTLE515 at aol.com
>Subject: Boston 2
>
>and who was bawling during "tea and theater"? kevin, was that you? ; )

Nope.  Was having too much fun.
My "well up" moment came at MSG.  The crowd reaction sent me over the
edge.
Plus....it was MSG.

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade at akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: kombucha: roger should be careful
>
>For a long time Roger
>has been a proponent of 'homeopathic' remedies.  At best,
>they're placebos.  At worst, they can be harmful.

My sister swears by them.
I swear she's crazy.
She now has more heath issues than any person should ever have.
When push comes to shove....they all come running home to modern
medicine.

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: