Keith Moon - The Classic Interviews and The Monkees

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sun Feb 4 20:44:51 CST 2007

In a message dated 2/4/2007 12:33:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mobailey at ntlworld.com writes:

> I might have to get this and see what all the fuss is about,

well, actually the first monkees album where they played on everything and
all that was "headquarters" and "pisces" was their follow up. their big hit off
that album was "pleasant valley sunday" but that entire album is good. not one
track I'd really wanna skip over. it also includes the first pop song to have
a "moog" on it, "daily nightly".   good stuff. highly recommended if you're
interested.   I notice it's the only monkees album on amazon.com (and when I
say "album", I don't necessarily mean compilations) where all five stars are
completely filled. I guess I ain't the only one. : )    by the way, I also liked
the "head" soundtrack a great deal as well. ha.

keep in mind, whenever you get the "pisces" album and listen to it, it's
still the monkees, so expect mainly 60's style pop, but made with perfection and
some experiementation.    the white album rocks harder, but "pisces" is still a
fine album.