Sting makes the same mistake

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 05:55:32 CST 2007

Interesting paragraph at the end of an article about the Police reunion in The Telegraph:
http://tinyurl.com/2u63x7

One person sure to be surprised by the announcement is Pete Townshend, a veteran of many reunions with the Who. "I remember meeting Sting at the Caprice after he'd just left the Police," Townshend told me recently. "I said to him, 'You don't have to leave the Police, you can just retire them for a bit.' And he said, 'Pete, I've been watching you, and I'm keen not to make the same mistakes.' "

-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!
http://www.thewhothismonth.com