'Let My Love Open the Door' or How I Know When a Movie Is Nearly Over

Joe Lewinski lewinski at icanon.com
Fri Dec 28 10:38:50 CST 2007

Martin wrote:
 >  My wife and I are currently expecting our second child - a boy -
due in April.  Name still tbc.  (Kid B, for now.)

 > I heard this song played on TV last week (on the "Liverpool
Nativity" concert).  It was so beautiful, that it seriously made me
want to name my child "John".  (After Lennon, not Entwistle.)

 > But, my wife is not convinced.

 > So, back to the drawing board.  Kyle?  Joshua?  Anyone?

After watching the film "It's A Wonderful Life", I'd
go with "George" or "Harry" (thought not "Uncle Billy")
if you have the last name Bailey!

Joe in Philly