'Let My Love Open the Door' or How I Know When a Movie Is Nearly Over

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Fri Dec 28 09:22:18 CST 2007

JOELTLE515 at aol.com said:

> kinda reminds me of what Liam gallagher said about "beautiful boy" by John
> Lennon and its sentiment.

My wife and I are currently expecting our second child - a boy - due in April.  Name still tbc.  (Kid B, for now.)

I heard this song played on TV last week (on the "Liverpool Nativity" concert).  It was so beautiful, that it seriously made me want to name my child "John".  (After Lennon, not Entwistle.)

But, my wife is not convinced.

So, back to the drawing board.  Kyle?  Joshua?  Anyone?

-MB

All currently agreed NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd. [formerly CQ Systems Ltd.] Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd. [formerly CQ Systems Ltd.]. Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE, West Sussex, England. Registered in England No. 1998080. VAT:826611533