Holiday Wishes From Pete

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Tue Dec 25 11:41:32 CST 2007

==========
Pete's Blog
24th December, 2007
Holidays etc

Hope everyone visiting this site has a good New Year. The past
couple of years have been good Who years. I have no idea what
will happen next. I'm writing at the moment. Thanks for all your
support to the band, and thanks too to those of you who bought
our CD or tickets to our shows. Enjoy the short holiday coming
up, hit the New Year running, and let's try and achieve world
peace, religious tolerance, political balance and ecological per-
fection by next Tuesday, at the latest. If you have a God, may
he bless you. If you don't, no matter - I'll pray for you musically.