Pete interview in Japan Times

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Fri Dec 21 18:34:49 CST 2007

"I had no medicine that worked to stop my mind, my conscience and my mouth.
I am an artist who has been successful. If people like me aren't working
we  tend to talk too much, and usually about ourselves. One day I'll hear
from you  (about) why you describe yourself as a "messed-up artist." The thing
is, I  already know your story. My story is a bunch of Who songs that I wrote to
try to  tell your story. At least, I hope that's what happened. That's what I
 intended."

Pete, you did it so well. Please: Write some more...

Jon in Mi.