Gear Call...off topic somewhat

Alan McKendree amck at thenetdr.com
Fri Dec 21 08:48:43 CST 2007

>It got me thinking about everyone I connect with online.  Are they
>using PCs or Macs or Linux desktops?
>
>Joe in Philly

Oh my...let the religious wars begin.

I've been a Mac user since the late '80s.  I won't win any of the
prizes with the 1.2 GHz iMac, 17" screen I'm using now, but I might
have won the oldest CPU prize in 2003, when I was using a Mac IIsi I
bought in '91, and was on dialup.  I use Apple's Mail application.

The Macs confiscated from Pete's home in '03 were PowerMac G3 towers
(Who content).

Cheers,
--
Alan
"the average Texan...carries not just a gun but a SHOTGUN."