Gear Call

Joe Lewinski lewinski at icanon.com
Fri Dec 21 08:17:15 CST 2007

Martin wrote:
 > > 1. Smallest computer you get on-line with.

 > I use a 2-year-old Sony phone to read my emails / surf when I'm out of the
office.   That's the size of a deck of cards.

That's pretty small.  I'm waiting for the Blackberry
and iPhone contingent to weigh in.

 >> 3. Fastest CPU

 > Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! I've not had my home desktop PC for long - so I may well
win this round: Intel Quad core (2.4GHz).  4gb RAM.  750Gb HD.  22"
widescreen screen.  'Nuff said.

Wow!   You've got my attention with that rig.  I've got
RAM envy.   You could simulate the world and give 2
examples with that setup.   Almost a terabyte.

Joe in Philly