sacrilege?

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Thu Dec 20 03:39:37 CST 2007

JOELTLE515 said:
> I smell a DVD release of this series, do you? ha!

I'm sure there will be, one day.  You made me wonder about this, so I took a look on Amazon.  Found this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Seven-Ages-Rock-Various-Artists/dp/B000WGX8S8/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1198143255&sr=8-1

This is an Audio CD soundtrack for the series.  Will be released on January 28, 2008.

Tracklist:
1. My Generation - Who
2. Sunshine Of Your Love - Cream (1)
3. I'm Waiting For The Man - Velvet Underground & Nico
4. Space Oddity - Bowie, David
5. Virginia Plain - Roxy Music
6. Jet Boy - New York Dolls
7. Paranoid - Black Sabbath
8. Smoke On The Water - Deep Purple
9. Sheena Is A Punk Rocker - Ramones
10. New Rose - Damned
11. Hong Kong Garden - Siouxsie & The Banshees
12. I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Slits
13. Vertigo - U2
14. In Bloom - Nirvana (1)
15. I Am The Resurrection - Stone Roses
16. For Tomorrow - Blur
17. Live Forever - Oasis (2)
18. Common People - Pulp
19. Can't Stand Me Now - Libertines (2)

Ie: a list of some of the best songs in the world ever, and Roxy Music.  :-)

-MB

All currently agreed NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd. [formerly CQ Systems Ltd.] Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd. [formerly CQ Systems Ltd.]. Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE, West Sussex, England. Registered in England No. 1998080. VAT:826611533