Gear Call...off topic somewhat

Joe Lewinski lewinski at icanon.com
Wed Dec 19 15:26:51 CST 2007

I was at one of my customers and one of their younger tech
guys was going on and on about his new G5 Mac running
Leopard.  It was a really nice machine with a beautiful display.
I've always respected what Apple has done, but have not needed
to jump away from the Intel/Windows/Linux camp until now.

It got me thinking about everyone I connect with online.  Are they
using PCs or Macs or Linux desktops?

I am currently posting from a Dell Dimension with a 20" display. On
the road I use a Dell Inspiron 9300 with a 17" display running at like
1900 x 1600.  They both are running XP and I use Eudora as my
mail client.

I know Pete uses Macs (Who content).

What computer gear do you use to post to www.igtc.com?   There are
prizes for the following categories:

1. Smallest computer you get on-line with.
2. Oldest CPU / operating system combination
3. Fastest CPU
4. Non-GUI user (Text interface only)
5. Anything running Windows prior to '98

Joe in Philly