sacrilege?

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Wed Dec 19 05:17:10 CST 2007

Greg A.  said:
> I believe the BBC version DID have, but apparently on VH1, no go..

That's really, really surprising.  In the original BBC version, the main focus of the whole program was on Hendrix.  It was basically a program about Hendrix, and his links to his other contemporaries (eg: Who.)

Chapter 1 is discussed here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/sevenages/

Under a picture of Hendrix, it says  "The rock revolution of the 1960s seen through the life and music of Jimi Hendrix.  The first doomed icon of rock..."

In fact, this program had SO MUCH Hendrix in it, that it inspired me to dig out all my Hendrix CDs and play nothing else for the following week!

-MB

All currently agreed NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd. [formerly CQ Systems Ltd.] Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd. [formerly CQ Systems Ltd.]. Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE, West Sussex, England. Registered in England No. 1998080. VAT:826611533