No Pete drumming or bass

jon at thirdofnever.net jon at thirdofnever.net
Sun Dec 16 12:38:18 CST 2007

I'm fine with Pete playing bass, but Zak needs to be on drums, and
somebody needs to force Pete to play some great guitar in the studio,
like he does in concert.

Endless Wire would have been huge if those two things would have happened.

For instance, "Mike Post Theme" could be an explosive number with a
real drummer and Pete playing the shit out of his guitar. On EW it
sounds like a good demo with wimpy drumming.

Same with "Fragments"....sounds like the drum line to "Fire and Rain".

My TOO cents.

Jon

www.myspace.com/thirdofnever
www.myspace.com/electricforgiveness