No Pete drumming or bass

sroundtable at aol.com sroundtable at aol.com
Sun Dec 16 08:36:42 CST 2007

I think I actually prefer Pete to record everything on the album (except for
Roger's vocals of course).
I believe that if its going to be a "Who" Album, then Who members must record
the music.
I personally don't see Pino, Simon, Rabbit, nor Zack as "Who" members and
therefore prefer Pete to play the whole album. Although I have to say that the
people mentioned above are certainly the best people to fill in for John, Keith,
and whatever else not, and I also appreciate and thank them for playing with
Pete and Roger.

Pato

Pato-

NO!!!!!!!!!? Pete's drumming is a freakin YAWN!!? Way too vanilla.? Pino's bass is also much better than Pete's.? Listen to They Made y dreams Come Trur from EW and tell me Pino ought to be off a new album.

Mc