roger in new vh1 classic doc

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Wed Dec 12 05:05:58 CST 2007

JOELTLE515 at aol.com said:

> saw an ad for a new multi-part documentary on rock entitled "seven ages of
> rock" and it included brief clips of roger in interview along with clips of the
> who on the smothers brothers show. the doc on vh1 classic (originally aired on
> the BBC apparently) begins december 17th with "my generation: the birth of
> rock", and I'm sure you'll know it'll feature, well, you know WHO. ; )   9:00pm
> I believe is the time.

Ah yes - the BBC documentary series from last spring.  All seven parts are fantastic viewing.  But it's the first part that has several decent Who mentions.

I'd recommend anyone in the US to look out for this series.

-MB

All currently agreed NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd. [formerly CQ Systems Ltd.] Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd. [formerly CQ Systems Ltd.]. Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE, West Sussex, England. Registered in England No. 1998080. VAT:826611533