And now.....for something completely different...

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Tue Dec 11 15:58:27 CST 2007

In a message dated 12/11/2007 3:07:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org writes:

> After the kiddies were nestled asleep, we landed on American Beauty.

people make jokes about this movie, and I laugh with them, but I seriously
think it's one of the finest films ever made. ONE of the finest.  not sure on
the special thanks to townshend either. sorry if I got your hopes up. ha.    did
they spell "townshend" correctly? if they did, then pete probably worked VERY
close with the filmmakers. ha.   by the way, a few weeks ago, I finally got
to see "iron giant" which pete executive produced and was directed by the guy
who later did "the incredibles" and now "ratatouille".  really good.