Zak and his member....ship.

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Tue Dec 11 15:53:18 CST 2007

In a message dated 12/11/2007 3:28:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org writes:

> Chick...Jodi Lindscott (sp?), no.  No contract.
> Peter Hope Evans, no.  No contract.  Pheeew.

Jody Linscott.  very attractive. I think she's with tom Jones now. go figure.
 the bands the who toured with in 89 and 96-97 were plain and simple, backing
musicians with John, pete and roger being the only "who" members. note, the
posters on the "quad" tour specifically singling out John, pete and rog as
members of the who.   and I don't think peter hope evans ever toured with the who
did he? I know he was with pete for his solo shows, but with the who? don't
recall that myself.