Zak and his member....ship.

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Tue Dec 11 14:27:43 CST 2007

>Pato
>>
>>I guess you could see him as a Who member, but then again...would you
consider
>>Kenny Jones, Simon Phillips, and that chick from the percusion seccion
"Who
>>members"?

Kenny Jones, yes.  See contract.
Simon Phillips, no.  No contract.
Chick...Jodi Lindscott (sp?), no.  No contract.
Peter Hope Evans, no.  No contract.  Pheeew.
Rabbit, sadly no.
Zak, was offered full band membership last year and declined. And, I
can't blame him. As a freelance musician, he's more recognized for
playing with two bands.  And, I bet he's not cheap.  AND, I firmly
believe he brings in curious younger folk to The Who.

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: