And now.....for something completely different...

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Tue Dec 11 14:06:30 CST 2007

Some interesting (well, maybe...) spottings on TV lately....

First and foremost, while hanging with the little'ns on ABC Family,
watching The Polar Express.....they have these holiday adverts for ABC
Family where a little elf figure is at the bottom of the screen playing
guitar.  He pulls off like 4 perfect windmills in a row!  I was floored!
My 5yo yells out.."hey, there's Pete Townshend as an elf!"
A serious....LOL!

After the kiddies were nestled asleep, we landed on American Beauty.
Now, we all know that Seeker is featured in this movie, and the credits
give their due, but near the end of the credits (too tired to reach for
the remote....when will they develop brain-wave remotes) it lists
"Special Thanks to Peter Townshend."

Why the *special* thanks?
What further involvement did Pete have with this movie?
Anyone?  Anyone?
Bueller?  Bueller?

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: